Dokuz Eylul University, Institute of Marine Sciences and Technology offers you a multi-disciplinary internship with a combination of teaching and working environment of the application with research opportunities and ongoing projects preparation process that will contribute to your business life which can gain different perspectives. While at appropriate stages in the process of training and the planned contribution scales, work practice and experience on issues that you think you will find the opportunity to obtain directional gains at the programs and sub-branches of the studies being carried out intensively.
Marine Living Resources, Marine Chemistry, Physical Oceanography, Marine Geology and Geophysics, Underwater Archeology programs and applications that support these programs with field and laboratory studies continue to be updated about the content of each training period, although compatible with the needs of the business establishment and maintenance of the project are provided. Please subsections of the program will be subject to appropriate academic department and follow the calendar of that year prior to the application published newsletter.
Please contact with the researchers by e-mail (Res. Assist. Remzi KAVCIOĞLU, Res. Assist. Tarık İLHAN) who responsible for the regulation and maintenance of an internship program.
• The Institute accepts applications for students of faculties and departments at all levels as a graduate student intern applicant requests written authority indicates Directorate is considering petitions. However, applications created with the candidate's own school, training committee and Director of the Institute officially certified document submitted as proof of internship will be accepted. The Institute carries out operations related to the Secretariat of the Document Registry.
• Interns are required but they are their own schools of continuing business days reported during the period covering the date range and the institute declared to do an internship application and undertake. Throughout their term even if they are doing internships in different working days of that period for all the interns in the program following the first day of the first day of internship begins with a formal business days as the duration of the internship ends with the last day of the end of overtime.
• Graduate Program and the content of this page on the website announced during the year under this article shall be announced prior to the applications. Please refer to the document before the examining obtain information about the period of this document called for in the form of "Internship ( Year Term)"; containing (i) The number of interns will be accepted (the quota), (ii) Internship date range, (iii) The work schedule of topics and (iv) Contains similar announcements for the period.
• Number of applications exceeds the quota of the quota of cases after the last application that meets the institution has the right to reject candidates later (rankings are based on the petition date of application, grade point average, class, school, or criteria, such as practical experience - not to lack of opportunity on behalf of the - discriminated against).
• Internship takes in a particular business discipline and calendar. Engaged in an internship is responsible to the investigator who applies to work, laboratory, and internship supervisor. Excused for 20 working days each 1 (one) day notice to more internship or not to excuse the failure to terminate the internship will lead to.
• Although it does not impact evaluation system, a trainee internship in the probation period of at least gives a presentation about a topic chosen.
• For Tainee Students, lunch is provided at the institute and service that provides comings and goings in the school building for before and at the end of working hours during their period of internship are free.
• For data privacy programs required by the conditions or may be asked to sign a document by an intern.